A BIT MORE ABOUT QWEBEC EXPO
Celebrating our 14th edition in 2017, QWEBEC-Expo is a trade show and technical conference serving existing and prospective Online Digital Media professionals from all over the world. Held in Montreal, Canada, this annual B2B event acts as an international crossroads for U.S., Canadian and European members of the industry. It provides website owners, operators and webmasters with the information and resources they need to build, maintain, promote, market and grow a successful internet business, in the $15 Billion + per year Market. This is a great opportunity for people, to meet face-to-face, with industry suppliers from the U.S, Canada, Mexico, Europe and other countries. The latest industry technologies, trends, products and services are marketed and displayed.
This is also a great opportunity to meet Canadian and European webmasters who, for some reason are unable attend US based events.
QWEBEC EXPO ATTENDEES ARE :
- Affiliate program owners & site operators
- Hosting Service providers
- Software Services providers (online and local)
- Traffic Services providers (Ad Networks, Traffic brokers, etc...)
- Mobile Monetizations Services
- Experienced Webmasters and Affiliates
- Mainstream Webmasters who want to join the Entertainment market
- New webmaster start ups
- Third party billing processors and ISPS
- Mainstream firms looking to get into the Entertainment market
- Various professionals involved in Online Entertainment
Registered Attendees get all these privileges :
- Access to QWEBEC Expo's ShowFloor/Networking Lounge. This is where all the action happens during the day
- Access to all QWEBEC Expo's Seminars and Workshops sessions. This is where you get information, Insights, Tips & Tricks
- Access to QWEBEC Expo's Speed Networking Sessions 2.0. This is where you will expand your network FAST!
- Access to QWEBEC Expo's Meet Market. This is the best occasion to meet all vendors at once
- Access to QWEBEC Expo's Online VIP Section where you can edit your info, invite others and manage your meetings, etc...
- Access to all QWEBEC Expo's Social Events, Cocktails, Dinners and Parties.
QWEBEC Expo in Montreal, acts as an International crossroad, for U.S., Canadian and European members of the industry. Provides the information and resources needed to build, maintain, promote, market and grow a successful internet business in the $15 Billion+ per year Online Entertainment Market.
QWEBEC Expo offers many ways for your company to be involved and get noticed. Whether it's on the tradeshow floor, from the stages of the convention seminars or at one of the many social events, your company will reap the rewards. Check out the sponsorship opportunities offered below and choose the one that fits your company best...
Meet, greet and sell from the comfort of your 10' x 10' exhibit booth or Meet-Market Table. Booth fee includes a skirted table, two chairs and I.D. signage (if requested). Electricity is also provided. Exhibit booths will be positioned throughout the area and there is NO "Bad Spot". All exhibitors also profits from the Meet-Market event.
Months of Love
Welcome to QWEBEC Expo's Official website. I hope you will find all the information you need, about our Webmaster Event. We put a massive amount of effort into it, to make sure that you can find the answer to almost any question you might have.
If there is anything special you want to discuss, ideas to improve QWEBEC-Expo, please feel free to contact me personally, during Eastern Time business hours on my cellphone at 418- 5 7 0 - 7 0 7 0 or thru Skype @ michaelqwebec.
• Michael P. CEO QWEBEC Expo 2017
Meet Michael P.
Hello my name is Michael. If you are one of the usual B2B event attendees, we surely met each other several times. Perhaps I even had the pleasure of a few meetings with you, during those past 20 years. Patty and I are very proud about what we have accomplished so far with QWEBEC Expo. The event is now going strong for 14 Years and we thrive to always get it better and better, year after year. We genuinely hope to see you in exciting Montreal this year (again) on August 3-6...
''Two of the sweetest and hardest working people give 110% to make the Qwebec Expo one of the most comfortable shows to do business. The atmosphere is casual and professional at the same time. A very each place to meet new people and talk business. They listen to the attendees and go the extra mile to make the show work for them. The personal touch goes a very long way and people who avoid the Qwebec Expo are passing up on a great opportunity to mix business with pleasure.''
- ED, PRESIDENT
- THE DATING NETWORK / SEXSEARCH